Albufeira, the sunny resort by the Atlantic seashore of the Algarve, is a place bursting with entertainment by day and full of fun by night. Actually, the active nightlife, contrasting with the authentic and simple local color, is one of the things that draws so many tourists from all around the world here. So we’ve prepared a list of the Best 5 bars and clubs in Albufeira for your consideration.
1. Blue Bell Bar is one of the most popular and oldest of the Albufeira bars. Open throughout the day, it offers excellent food, pleasant music and a warm atmosphere.
2. If you are looking for a fun atmosphere in the company of your friends, you should take a look at Matt’s Bar. The drinks are really quite cheap, there’s a big terrace, the food is always great and the DJ will keep you dancing and entertained throughout the night. Plus the bar is open even in low season, which is always an excellent idea: you have a place to go!
3. We kept praising the active nightlife in Albufeira. In Le Club, in Praia de Santa Eulalia, you can experience that full experience that combines a restaurant, bar, lounge area and of course, a nightclub to dance till dawn. Excellent and popular location for young and energetic people ready to party!
4. Kiss Club on Rua Vasco Da Gama is another place where you can dance the night away. Prepare for some loud music, crazy fun and then a day of sleeping!
5. Just because you are traveling with your family doesn’t mean you are restricted from having fun! Stones Bar No. 1 stands proof. It prides itself for being the best karaoke and family bar. If you have a ear for music, you’ll enjoy it even more!
And if you need a lift after the party, you can call on Albufeira transfers.